- SURF MAT IS FOR USE BEFORE OR AFTER SURFING: Stand on while changing and rinsing your feet off, generous size of 24" x 36" x 5mm thick
- WAFFLE PATTERN DRAINS WATER: Unique waffle design has holes in mat that allow water to drain beneath mat and away from feet
- SAND GOES RIGHT THROUGH: Move feet around on mat as you rinse, and sand and dirt will go to the ground and away from your feet
- COMES WITH EDGE SURF TOWEL: 100% microfiber towel, 32" x 68", ultra-absorbent, sand-free towel
- COMPACT SET FOR CAR AND TRAVEL: Small footprint, fits in a board bag, mats is certified nontoxic in manufacture by OEKO-TEX
The Sportlite Surf Changing Mat is your answer to changing before or after a surf session, when you'd like some extra grip and protection for your feet. It folds out to a large 24" x 36", giving you a generous platform to change in and out of your wetsuit of surf trunks. Its unique waffle pattern construction is self-draining when you are rinsing off. Just move your feet around the mat when rinsing with water, and any sand or dirt will fall through the drainage holes and to the ground. Your feet will be sand free when you get back in your car.
Edge Surf Towels have sonic cut edges, which means no piping on the sides. This creates a towel great for packing and folding down small and travel. SportLite towels are the official towels of the LA County Lifeguard Association, so get what the Lifeguard's rely on -- get a SportLite Edge Surf Towel and combo Surf Mat.