Glass Kleen Microfiber Towels 2 pack
- INCLUDES TWO GLASS KLEEN MICROFIBER TOWELS 20" x 25": 2 Pack 80% Polyester/20% Nylon Microfiber towels, machine washable and dryable
- WILL MAKE YOUR WINE GLASSES, WINDOWS AND MIRRORS SHINE: Use these for your finest glassware, including glasses and bowls, all windows and mirrors suede feel towel softly cleans without scratches, lint-free drying and cleaning
- OUR THINNEST AND LIGHTEST TOWEL: Thin towels are easy to move through smaller crevices and around corners, lips of glasses, yet also strong, durable and long lasting
- SONIC CUT EDGES: No edge piping means a softer edge on your towel, won't streak when drying fine glassware, windows or mirrors, great also for leather and fine furniture
- SUPER SOFT SUEDED FEEL: Won't scratch fine glass, finishes or surfaces, cleans and shines, consider wetting one towel to clean and following with a dry towel for simple and chemical-free cleaning and polishing
Glass Kleen Microfiber Towels are that soft, light towel you need for your finest wine glasses, glassware, bowls and crystal, when you want it all to shine without lint or streaks. These towels have a suede feel and level of softness, while they also have the toughness and durability of 80& Polyester/20% Nylon microfiber construction. They have sonic cut edges, which means no piping on the sides that could create streaks in glass or shinier surfaces. The lack of stitch piping on the edges of the towel allows for easier moving in and around the lips and rims of drinking glasses. Use them to clean all of your glass as well as silver and chrome, anything and anywhere you'd like a streak free shine. These microfiber towels do double duty on your fine wood furniture and any leather furniture you might have. Use a damp Glass Kleen towel as a cleaning towel and follow with another as a drying towel, and your furniture will be clean without scratches or harsh solvents. This also works on your windows and mirrors. Glass Kleen cleaning towels are machine washable and dryable and come in packs of two. Get the Clear Kleen difference.